Glamping Packing List
What To Pack When You're Glamping on Our Farm
- Boots, wellies are a good idea and essential if you want to join our farm tour.
- Swimsuit, bikini or trunks for the hot tubs unless you want raised eyebrows!
- Crocs or flipflops are useful for getting out of the hot tub, so are dressing gowns.
- Waterproofs, even in the summer - it rains in England! Waterproof trousers or suits are useful for small children
- Warm clothes, coats and hats if you're glamping in the spring or autumn.
- Fleeces for sitting outside in the summer.
- Bedsocks - not sexy but definitely sensible for a good sleep if you're glamping!
- Hot water bottles are useful during Covid when it's safer to bring your own
- Antihistamine if you get hayfever
- Torches or head torches, it's dark here at night and the safari tent fields are unlit
- Remember your phone charger, we have sockets in all our accommodation
- An electrical adapter if you're coming from overseas
- Ear plugs if you don't want to hear the chickens in the morning. We also have them in our shop for 50p a pair. Kilve Lodge, Bossington and Porlock are near a neighbouring poultry farm, you can hear birds in the morning. There are lots of dogs in all the farms around us so you may hear dogs barking sometimes too, especially if a fox gets in with the chickens!
- Hair dryers, straighteners, or electric hair tools if you're glamping - all these kinds of items will trip our electrics
- Heaters, fans or any similar electrical items, if you're glamping here these are too high voltage for our sockets
- An electric car, we don't have suitable car charging sockets - sorry!
- Too much food, there isn't lots of storage space in the safari tents and the fridges are small.
- Lots of plastic bottles, they're not good for the environment, our water is drinkable.
- Non biodegradable decorations. Please don't bring plastic confetti etc, our sheep graze in the field when the tents are closed.