Glamping Packing List
What To Pack When You're Glamping on Our Farm
- Boots, wellies are a good idea and essential if you want to join our farm tour!
- Swimsuit, bikini or trunks for the hot tubs unless you want raised eyebrows!
- Crocs or flipflops are useful for getting out of the hot tub, so are dressing gowns.
- Waterproofs, even in the summer - it rains in England! Waterproof trousers or suits are useful for small children
- Warm clothes, coats, hats if you're glamping in the spring or autumn.
- Fleeces for sitting outside in the summer.
- Bedsocks - not sexy but definitely sensible for a good sleep if you're glamping!
- Hot water bottles are useful during Covid when it's safer to bring your own
- Antihistamine if you get hayfever
- Torches or head torches, it's dark here at night and the safari tent fields are unlit
- Remember your phone charger, we have sockets in all our accommodation
- An electrical adapter if you're coming from overseas
- Hair dryers, straighteners, or electric hair tools if you're glamping - all these kinds of items will trip our electrics
- Heaters, fans or any similar electrical items, if you're glamping here these are too high voltage for our sockets
- An electric car, we don't have suitable car charging sockets - sorry!
- Too much food, there isn't lots of storage space in the safari tents and the fridges are small.
- Lots of plastic bottles, they're not good for the environment, our water is drinkable.
- Non biodegradable decorations. Please don't bring plastic confetti etc, our sheep graze in the field when the tents are closed.